Contact Jeremy: 414-751-8098
- Credentials: Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- Counseling Philosophy: I take a collaborative approach with my clients, working together to create positive, transformative, and lasting change. I work with my clients so they can be confident in their own expertise, drawing on the wisdom and strength within them. I find that being genuine in my work allows for humor and warmth while learning helpful skills and finding new insights. I know that seeking out help can be difficult, and I respect and admire those who take the first step toward wellness. While I specialize in working with couples and families, I also work with individuals on a wide array of relational and other mental health concerns.
- Counseling Specialties: I see clients ranging from teens to older adults, working with all transitions throughout the lifespan. I have a wealth of experience working with couples, families, and individuals. I address many concerns, including infidelity, blended families, divorce, remarriage, parenting, pre-marital counseling, as well as other mental health concerns such as depression, anxiety, sports performance, and adjustment to major life transitions.
- Consulting: I have specialized training in working with diverse relational systems with many moving parts. I have worked with schools, churches, and teams to improve culture, team dynamics, and create and implement new programming.
- Speaking: I am available for personalized speaking engagements. As with therapy, I take a collaborative approach to build a presentation around a specific topic to meet the audience needs. I have previously given talks on family therapy, divorce, team dynamics, leadership, mental toughness, and the intersection of mental health and spirituality.
- Coaching: I have been a collegiate athlete and successful college coach, and I bring that same skill set to professional life coaching to help individuals, families, and organizations grow and find success in reaching their goals.
- Experience: Aurora Family Services, Hope House, Family Therapy Training Institute, Christian Life Counseling, Concordia University Wisconsin
- Education: Family Therapy Training Institute (Licensure in Marriage & Family Therapy); Marquette University (Masters in Counseling Psychology); University of Minnesota (Bachelors in Psychology)
- Other interests: I love spending time with my family, going on outdoor adventures, playing and coaching volleyball, and playing almost any form of competitive game. I also enjoy reading and listening to music with a nice espresso.