Contact Jeanine : 262-957-6159
- Credentials: Licensed Marriage and Family Psychotherapist in the State of Wisconsin
- Counseling Specialties: I offer couples and family therapy, as well as individual therapy for couple crises, life transitions, depression, anxiety, grief, chronic health concerns, infertility, and parenting concerns. I also treat children and adolescents facing a wide variety of issues.
- Clinical Experience: UW Hospital, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Aurora Advanced Healthcare, Columbia / St. Mary’s Hospital and St. Joseph’s Hospital
- Consulting: As a former pediatric cardiologist, and now marriage and family therapist, I have provided consultation for many years regarding healthcare systems, family businesses, and women’s issues in the workplace.
- Speaking: I blend pediatric & family therapy expertise in presentations that are both warm and informative.
- Other Experiences: I am on the expert panel for Working Mother magazine and an Adjunct Professor at Mount Mary University in Wauwatosa, WI. I am also a volunteer member of the American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy and the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association.
- Educational Background: MFT training at the Family Therapy Training Institute completed 2010. Pediatrician and Pediatric Cardiologist in Milwaukee for 10 years, Post-graduate. Volunteer member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy and the Collaborative Family Healthcare Association.
- Other Interests: family, tennis, healthy eating, reading, book clubs and growing my community.