Contact Emily: 262-292-1006
- Credentials: Licensed Professional Counselor
- Counseling Specialties: I see couples and families, as well as provide individual therapy to address life transitions, depression (e.g. postpartum), anxiety, trauma, addictions, and parenting concerns. I also provide therapy to adolescents and children for a variety of issues including family conflicts, anxiety disorders, self-esteem, life transitions, and school performance.
- Clinical Experience: Genesis Counseling Services, RISE Wisconsin, Lake City Counseling, Oregon High School, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Counseling Lab
- Speaking: I offer talks on the transition to parenting, self-care and wellness, and trauma-informed care. I also facilitate trainings on adolescent mental health.
- Coaching: I developed a comprehensive Success Coach program for UW-Madison’s Odyssey Project, and I use my experience in educational leadership and counseling to help others develop goals, overcome barriers, and find their best path in life.
- Education: Masters in Counseling, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater; Bachelors in English Literature, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Trained in DBT, CBT, and Motivational Interviewing.
- Other Experiences: I have served on the Wisconsin Counseling Association executive board, developed Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) trainings for UW-Madison’s Odyssey Project, and served on RISE Wisconsin’s Trauma-Informed Care committee.
- Other interests: family, camping, hiking, astronomy, literature, travel, house renovation, spirituality, and crafting.