Contact Diana: 414-748-0202
- Credentials: Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Wisconsin
- Counseling Specialties: I offer therapy to individuals, couples, and families across the lifespan including children, adolescents, young adults, adults, and older adults for a wide array of concerns. I treat trauma (combat, military, family, sexual, etc.), substance use (addictions), college transition, infertility issues, anxiety, stress, depression, transition to adulthood, spiritual concerns, relationship concerns, and other issues.
- Counseling Philosophy: Therapy provides time and opportunity for self-care. Intentional time taken to discover the deeper layers of one’s heart, mind, and soul. When working with clients, my approach is collaborative, honest, and compassionate. My goal is to help clients live fully and to help them achieve the understanding, desires, and dreams they wish to have. I look forward to getting to know each client and understanding how I can tailor treatment to best fit each persons’ needs.
- Clinical Experience: Bell Therapy, VA Medical Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Army National Guard, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Norris Health Care Center
- Education and Experience:Master’s degree in Social Work and Certificate in Applied Gerontology, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Internship, VA Medical Center, Milwaukee, WI
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and Minor in Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Other Interests:Spirituality, family, exercise, cooking, DIY home remodeling, art, traveling, thrift shopping, mentoring, discovering local places to eat delicious foods